Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, Markdown, or LaTeX document file formats. If you submit in LaTeX, please also include a PDF conversion of the document.
- The submission is made in a single file, including both the assignment prompt and reflective essay (demarcated from one another by a page break).
- All sources are cited following APA style (6th ed.). Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided. If a reference has a DOI, please use the DOI rather than another URL.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript has been made anonymous to facilitate blind review. (Remove authors' names throughout, including self-citations which are clearly presented as self-citations. Eliminate other identifying details like university names. Erase personal details in document metadata.)
- The submission is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with an accompanying email that clearly indicates that the above submission requirements have been met. Do not upload submissions via our website at this time.
Prompt endorses the open-access publishing model which maximizes access to information. Authors retain copyright of their published work. Reuse of work published in Prompt must include clear attribution to the original text and be for non-commercial purposes, as specified by Creative Commons BY-NC.